Monday, October 11, 2010

Lets All CHEAT


Listening To Mario-How Could You, THIS song made me think once again in my restless nights of not having a job -___- it brought up a deeper topic on women and male views of dating and cheating. In my eyes men often want to play the victim..women also have the same need although women I feel come with a different ways of looking at things. MEN end a relationship saying she was a hoe or being salty about the relationship. Even if it was a good one MOST GUYS (this doesn't mean even guy in the world) but most guys end up hurt and feel all women are the same and they start saying RUDE THINGS calling us names and things like that ..ALTHOUGH US AS FEMALES do the same. sometimes i feel guys take things a bit to far in there quest for manhood -___- if a women cheats which brings us back to the double standard that we have as a country more like in the world i mean women all over the world are considered "HOES". I really doesn't matter if they have one body or ten even if she doesn't cheat and does a guy wrong in any way she is still the bad guy if the relationship which make it seem like guys forgive and don't forget but why when a guy cheat a women takes a guy back...(this is not a blow to males so don't think that way) i am just speaking my mind for the night " ALL GUYS ARE DOGGS" lies in my eyes their great guys out there a lot of females kiss frogs and they get hurt  and vise versa it just goes to show u life throws curve balls. If we all could meet the right person the first time life wouldn't be as FUN as it is now  but in essence all PEOPLE HAVE TO FORGIVE and FORGET most people don''t understand that in a relationship in order to get it back after cheating takes a lot of work and most people don't want to put in the work. AND trust me there is a lot of work . I notice I jump from topic to topic with this post but they all tie in to one another. If my boyfriend (my pretend one) cheats on me i am BUSTING WINDOWS AND CHOPPING DICKS OFF =) GOOODNIGHT WAS THAT A BIT EXTRA! Mario - How Could You

No comments:

Post a Comment